Sunday 8 October 2017

October Page Kit Layout ~ Harvest


Good Morning :)
I am back today with the October feature layout using the October Page kit available HERE.
The kit has lots of beautiful Autumn products from Prima's Amber Moon collection.


I have used the In to the Woods paper as the main background piece leaving a nice white border all around the layout.


I rolled two corners of the main paper and tucked some pattern paper, string and gold thread behind the rolls.


In front of the corner rolls I created pretty flower and leaf clusters using the embellishments included in the kit and the October Add-On Kit.


Prima products are always lovely to work with, they are not only beautiful but the quality is wonderful. The papers are heavy weight and will take anything you throw at them!


I will be back next week with an Autumn card using Prima's Amber Moon collection.
Thanks for stopping by have a great day!
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails